Skip to main content
Squarespace Button Block
- The Button Block adds a button or call to action to your site.
- Button Blocks can link to your content, external content, or a downloadable file.
- To add a Button Block, open a page or post editor.
- Click an Insert Point or the plus icon, and select Button from the menu.
- In the Text box, enter text for the button label.
- Click on the words “Click to add URL...” to select the destination when a visitor clicks the button.
- You can select an external link, a file, or content on your site.
- Edit the button size by selecting Large, Medium, or Small from the Size drop-down menu.
- Set the button alignment by selecting Right, Left, or Center from the Alignment drop-down menu.
- Click Apply to save your changes.
- You can use the Site Styles to change the button design, including its color and shape.